Coronavirus and Vaccine Information
January 15, 2021
For public information, a phone line is available weekdays from 8:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m. the number is 315‑867‑1351
Public Health Vaccination Clinics:
Herkimer College (1/21/21)
Check back periodically for additional dates, time, and locations.
Mohawk Valley Regional Vaccination Network - Provides information about COVID-19 vaccination for Mohawk Valley residents, also lists additional vaccination sites.
Click here to see if you're eligible for vaccination. - If found eligible, will list vaccination sites.
The COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline is open 7AM–10PM, 7 days a week, for scheduling vaccination appointments for eligible New Yorkers: 1‑833‑NYS‑4‑VAX (1‑833‑697‑4829).
⭐ More information about the vaccine can be found at: https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/ ⭐
Phase 1a Group:
- All Outpatient/Ambulatory front-line, high-risk health care workers of any age who provide direct in-person patient care
- All staff who are in direct contact with patients (i.e., intake staff)
- All front-line, high-risk public health workers who have direct contact with patients, including those conducting COVID-19 tests, handling COVID-19 specimens and COVID-19 vaccinations
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Doctors who work in private medical practices and their staff
- Doctors who work in hospital-affiliated medical practices and their staff
- Doctors who work in public health clinics and their staff
- Registered Nurses
- Specialty medical practices of all types
- Dentists and Orthodontists and their staff
- Psychiatrists and Psychologists and their staff
- Physical Therapists and their staff
- Optometrists and their staff
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Aides
- Home care workers
- Hospice workers
- Staff of nursing homes/skilled nursing facilities who did not receive COVID vaccination through the Pharmacy Partnership for Long-Term Care Program
Phase 1b Group (starting 1/11/21):
- Frontline essential workers such as fire fighters, police officers, corrections officers, food and agricultural workers, US Postal Service workers, manufacturing workers, grocery store workers, public transit workers, and those who work in the educational sector (teachers, support staff, and daycare workers).
- People aged 65 years and older (People in this age group who are also residents of long-term care facilities should be offered vaccination in Phase 1a.)
New York State COVID-19 Emotional Support Line 1-844-863-9314
Additional Information is available at the sites listed below:
Get email updates on the evolving COVID-19 situation from New York State. Click here to sign up
Check out our Facebook Page for up-to-date information.