Alzheimer's Association of Central New York
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support, and research. The Alzheimer's Association provides many services and supports to families managing Alzheimer's disease.
Central NY Chapter-(315) 472-3900
24-Hour Helpline- 1-800-272-3900
The Alzheimer's Association offers a wide variety of services online.
- 1.) Our Chapter website is the gateway to Alzheimer's support and information on the web.
- 2.) Find local events, read the latest news and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter
- 3.) Link up with other caregivers and individuals with the disease on our ALZConnected community
- 4.) Chart your course with the disease on the Alzheimer's Navigator
- 5.) Attend an education program from the comfort of your desktop or laptop computer at the Marty Manning Online Education Center
- 6.) Join TrialMatch our cutting-edge clinical trial matching service of the Alzheimer's research projects.